Sunday, February 8, 2015

zondag 8 februari 2015

zondag 8 februari 2015 Up at 1:11. Restless. Watch random episodes of Star Trek Voyager - Season 7. By 3 AM, I know that it's 6 AM in NYC. So, I watch WABC Eyewitness News. Ah, man! No Winner In $380 Million Powerball Jackpot. Doze back to sleep after more Voyager. Up at 7:30. Two hot dogs with fried onions and sauerkraut. Chat with my sister about dad. It's a pleasant 54° and partly sunny on my walk up to Trader Joe's. Yay! My EBT account was augmented! Listening to A Prairie Home Companion during my trek up and down Capitol Hill. Musician Chris Thile subs for Keillor on APHC. The amazing Punch Brothers play. I've been in love with these guys since This Is The Song (Good Luck). Now they have Julep (lyrics). The clouds are rolling in already. Back to my place. Check KOMO News. Report - Even as US job market picks up, unemployed face frustration. It's painful news... and I am affected as well. Watch Andromeda - The Spider's Stratagem. I found a little gem on Dailymotion - First Men In The Moon en français - Les Premiers Hommes dans la Lune (film, 1964).
PHSLL1 by sourigo I love it when the British and American astronauts speak French, but the Russian astronauts speaks only in Russian. Eventually, Cavor has a chat with the Grand Lunar (in French).
Return to the Clone Wars. Enter Jedi Master Plo Koon.

No comments:

Post a Comment