Wednesday, February 25, 2015

woensdag 25 februari 2015

woensdag 25 februari 2015 Up at 4:10. Watch KOMO News. Top story - Billing blunder: 13,000 in Wash. overbilled for health insurance. That's a big deal. A lot of seniors are on fixed incomes. Check Huffington Post to see what the drucken overlords in Congress are doing. Front page!


SHUTDOWN DRAMA: JOB IN JEOPARDY

Pasta primavera for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about Glow In The Dark Kittens.
Catch up with Rachel Maddow. Senator Amy Klobuchar talks with Rachel about the political games congressional Republicans are playing with funding to the Dept. of Homeland Security and the obligation Congress has to support and protect Americans working under threat. GOP plays politics with security funding amid terrorist threats.
Egg salad sandwich for lunch. Mid-afternoon movie: The Graduate. I can't believe that Netflix is going to take off this classic in a few days. I love Dustin Hoffman with the fishtank.
It's 52° and a bit drizzly for my walk up to B'way. Pop into Walgreens for a few seconds. Back to my place to brush off a few drops of drizzle from my hoodie. Still having fun with Chuck. I watch Chuck Versus The Honeymooners. I'm happy that Chuck and Sarah get together and celebrate their relationship. Their "Honeymoon" goes from France to Switzerland, and some things bug me... The signs and scenes are "off" to me. Holes learning? The clincher is the Swiss town Pündtün. That's got to be a spoof! Turn on the translator for this... Chuck... Et la géographie. Attention! Nerds in France!
Chicken chili on hash browns for dinner. After you've seen one asteroid, you've seen them all. Great Scot! It's Kronos!

No comments:

Post a Comment