Saturday, February 14, 2015

zaterdag 14 februari 2015

zaterdag 14 februari 2015 Restless night. My left hip aches. Up at 4:14. Watch a couple episodes of Fresh Off The Boat. Brash, leading-edge, and unapologetically hip Eddie Huang - creator. Hot and sour noodles for breakfast. Next - Up With Steve Kornacki. ISIS militants waged an attack on an airbase where US troops are positioned and seized control of a nearby town. Richard Engel reports from the ground - Closest encounter yet between ISIS, US troops. For Valentine's Day, Steve brings up something from NPR - This Valentine's Day, I'm Loving The Boyfriend I Built For Myself. The iRelationship $25 app Invisible Boyfriend. KING-5 Weather says it's 58° with a mixture of sun and clouds. Shorts! Walk around d'town. The Flower Show is crazy busy with traffic. The End plays lots of classics... Creep. During my wandering, I see that restaurants are busy for Valentines Day. 8 Oz. Burger is pretty busy. Back to my place. Stream Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! Recorded in Orlando, Fla., with Not My Job guest Lance Bass... Three Question About Bass (The Fish).
Just in time for Valentine's Day... The Outer Limits - Don't Open Till Doomsday. Being at the right place...
Pasta Puttanesca for dinner... with white anchovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment