Monday, February 2, 2015

maandag 2 februari 2015

maandag 2 februari 2015 I keep replaying the last minutes of Super Bowl XLIX. Brawl Breaks Out In Final Moments. Downstairs. I think that I'm suffering from Super Bowl blues. Millions of people are going to stay home from work today. How to Plan for Your Employees' Super Bowl Hangovers. Raisin Bran for breakfast. Michael and I watch the latest episodes of Gotham. A deranged electrical genius escapes Arkham Asylum in What The Little Bird Told Him. A witness to a homicide ends up dead while waiting for questioning by the police in Welcome Back, Jim Gordon. Drive into downtown Bellingham for lunch. We try Little Cheerful. Michael gets Eggs Benedict and I get a Belli Button sandwich... a hamburger on ciabatta bread and smothered in mushrooms.
Dropped off at Cordata to catch the 1:30 bus to Seattle. It's pretty full. POOP! No Wi-Fi again! So, I depend on my radio to keep me entertained. Listen to All Things Considered- Fuhgeddaboudit: New York Accent On Its Way Out, Linguists Say.
Arrive in Seattle at 3:12. Walk home. Watch KOMO News. Top story - Fans in Seattle reeling after jaw-dropping Super Bowl loss. Finish off my Belli Button sandwich. Continue my series - The 100. Murphy pops up again... bringing a nasty illness. Season 1: I Am Become Death. Nice hot bath to soak my weary body.

No comments:

Post a Comment