Thursday, February 5, 2015

donderdag 5 februari 2015

donderdag 5 februari 2015 Up at 2:53. Watch another John Wayne movie - Hondo. Flip through the news channels. Pepper and parsley scrambled egg with fried red skin potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Democratic strategist Karl Frisch talks with Steph about Rep. Aaron Schock’s (R-IL) Downton Abbey-inspired office - DOWNTON AARON: ILLINOIS CONGRESSMAN BREAKS SILENCE SINCE OFFICE MAKEOVER.
Karl Frisch has stories. Nancy Reagan - Rock Hudson story... SAD. I want to do my taxes early, but I don't qualify for an e-file according to Turbo-Tax. Disappointment. Are you thinking about tax day yet? Obviously, I'm not ready to file. It's 55° and cloudy for my walk around downtown. Head up to the Seattle Public Library. What! Their computers are shutting down? Wander around... up 4th down 3rd. Back to my place. Watch France 24. They keep showing this horrific plane crash in Taipei. The drizzle becomes a rain. It's rather warm for this time of year. I love the warm rain. Uff da. Beans and rice for dinner. Rice and black bean soup for dinner. Watch Starship Exeter: The Tressaurian Intersection.

No comments:

Post a Comment