Tuesday, February 17, 2015

dinsdag 17 februari 2015

dinsdag 17 februari 2015 Midnight movie - Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Obi-Wan's investigation leads him to the remote ocean planet Kamino, where he discovers an army of clones is being produced for the Republic, with bounty hunter Jango Fett serving as their genetic template. Obi-Wan Kanobi deduces Jango to be the bounty hunter he is seeking. I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Me too, Jango. Fall asleep after this scene, but I catch glimpses of Geonosis until I really conk out. Aches and pains in my knees and back make for a restless night. Up at 7:39. I'm missing Stephanie Miller! Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter talks with Steph about the GOP’s new anti-gay Jim Crow laws - There’s Another Anti-Gay State Law That’s About to Pass and It’s Utterly Baffling in Every Way.
Switch to WABC-7 News. It's cold even for Mardi Gras! View on N. O.
Need some exercise and fresh air. Walk around Capitol Hill. It's 54° and brilliantly sunny. I'm sorry, East coast. It can't believe the weather divide between the East and West. It's A Tale Of Two Coasts - West Coast weather responsible for East Coast misery .
I don't know what I did, but my back feels worse. I'm all bent over. But... Chuck makes me laugh. He's the best medicine... And who is the mastermind? Chuck Versus The Predator! Fried rice and beans for dinner. Wayne's World! Party Time! The Top 10? THE Top 1 MILLION!

No comments:

Post a Comment