Tuesday, February 24, 2015

dinsdag 24 februari 2015

dinsdag 24 februari 2015 Up at 4:09. Watch KOMO News. Things keep changing. Light rail expansion worries Shoreline residents. Anchovy and Anaheim pepper omelet with hash browns for breakfast. Nice hot bath. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph on the TV Machine with Lawrence O'Donnell. GOP paints themselves into a corner, again.
Up to 566 Denny Way for my interview at Walgreens. I take an on-line evaluation with lots of math problems. Some customer service questions. Then a real life interview. "We'll call you on Friday."
It's a short 30-minute walk home. A quick little tuna fish salad sandwich for lunch. Take off my "dress up" clothes and put on some shorts and Chucks. It's 51° and partly sunny for my walk up to Broadway. The light rail station is taking form. Back down Olive Way to my place.
In honor of the interview, I watch The Interview (again).
Skylark Tonight!   

No comments:

Post a Comment