Thursday, February 19, 2015

donderdag 19 februari 2015

donderdag 19 februari 2015 Up at 1:46 AM. Watch WABC-7. Alert! Deep Freeze In New York Area. I let the news drone on until I fall back to sleep. Up for Stephanie Miller. They talk about Jeb Bush's foreign policy speech - Holy Schnikies. This is serious stuff. Clam chowder for breakfast. Waiting for hot water... It's 48° and quite gray for my walk down to The Waterfront.
Walk through Pike Place. I'm early enough to watch the producers and fishmongers set up for the day. All the fruits and vegetables are lined up in crates. Trek home. Up Pike back to my place. I see busy workers in the Third Ave Chipotle prepping for the lunch rush. One is chopping up avocadoes with a huge knife to make the guac. Chuck goes on an adventure in Paris - Chuck Versus First Class.
Szechwan Eggplant Stir-Fry for lunch. I need some soda to wash it down. The eggplant is good alright, but my mouth is dry. It's drizzling a little bit. Out for a walk. Time to think about stuff. I love the moist air... but I can do without the noisy mo-ped. Happy New Year in the Year of the Sheep (Goat)! The sign of the Sheep is a Yin energy, a symbol of Peace, Harmony and Tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment