Saturday, February 21, 2015

zaterdag 21 februari 2015

zaterdag 21 februari 2015 Up at 1:43 AM. Watch France 24. Agriculture is a major issue in France. French President François Hollande wants to have France seen as a leader in ecological agriculture. François pets a cow. Factory farming is on the rise in France, union says. Switch to WABC-7 News. Good morning, NYC.
Szechwan Eggplant omelet and potatoes for breakfast. Spy Time! Watch Chuck Versus The Mask. I like how Wikipedia goes in depth with the episode's description... including Chuck's flashes. And Chuck's secret life(?).Then DS-9: Our Man Bashir. Up to the AT&T store. Transfer stuff. My thing to their thing. I got an iPhone with a Bellingham number. It's weird, but I accept it. How many hoops to jump through? Many! Many! Many! Many! Many! Many! Many! Many! Oy! Break out the champagne! I have a new iPhone!
Leave a message with my sister. She calls me right back. We chat for some time. It's a beautiful day, and I want to take a walk... But AT&T wore me out. Watch DS9 - Homefront. A lesson about Klingons here... While the Klingons were not a religious people as such, they did believe that deities existed at one time. However, Klingon warriors supposedly slew their gods, as they were considered to be more trouble than they were worth. Cryptic message... for A... T&T. Not really cryptic.
As the sun slowly sets. Watch some news. Punjab Choley on noodles for dinner. Rememberrrrr. Rethink possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment