Thursday, March 12, 2015

donderdag 12 maart 2015

donderdag 12 maart 2015 Up at 6:50. Nice long sleep. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Eggplant and onion omelet with hash browns for breakfast while listening to the show. Some people don't consider the 47 Senators traitors... but Dean Obeidallah calls in to talk about the 47 Senate traitors who wrote to Iran. It's 58° already. Welcome to Capitol Hill.
Up to Trader Joe's. Yes! Some Joe Joe's for my sweet tooth! Turkey chili, creamy salted peanut butter and veggie hodgepodge. Walk back to my place. Watch France 24. Most of Syria without lights as conflict enters fifth year.
Herb roasted chicken and mashed potatoes for lunch. I can't keep myself inside. It's too nice. Walk down to Exchange Building. Will I work here? Down to Storyville Coffee At First And Madison. It's new... and popular. Perch over Post Alley and Union.
Back to my place. Watch Chuck Versus The Frosted Tips... Morgan is The Frosted Tips! Hmmmm... Just add water.  News!  Regulator Okays Powdered Alcohol. Pasta with eggplant marinara sauce and movie - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment