Friday, March 20, 2015

vrijdag 20 maart 2015

vrijdag 20 maart 2015 Up at 3:24. I guess that I'm up for this cosmic occasion... The Solar eclipse of March 20, 2015 Turn on BBC News - A Moment Of Darkness In The Faroe Islands.
The video is striking. Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Switch between KOMO-4 and KING-5 for the news. Report - New Shuttle Service Takes Aim At Capitol Hill Crime. That's enough of winter - First day of spring brings snow to D.C. Live from our nation's capitol.
I don't check Variety very often, but the Film Academy is meeting to discuss the Oscar Show and how to change it. He's the guy to host awards shows, but Neil Patrick Harris doubts he'll host Oscars again: 'It's a beast' Your family will take care of you, I'm sure. By the way, I love the brownstone in Harlem. Can I visit? Walk in the rain to Aegis. Chat a little while with Tracy. Uff da. I have a headache, so I head straight home. Thank goodness. The rain is letting up. Watch Lost In Space and beef pot pie for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment