Wednesday, March 18, 2015

woensdag 18 maart 2015

woensdag 18 maart 2015 Exactly fifty years ago Soviet cosmonaut Alexey Leonov made the first spacewalk - Silence struck me. Northern lights visible in Washington. Aurora Borealis. Gold Creek Pond, Snoqualmie Pass, Washington state. "This was my first time catching Aurora.. It was pretty incredible. Gold Creek Pond is about 60 miles out of Seattle, up in the Cascade Mountains." - Alpinemike
Spaghetti for breakfast. Up and over Capitol Hill to visit Aegis on Madison. It IS upscale. I wish that I could have a tour. It takes 35 minutes to walk up... 35 minutes back to my place. Change clothes. Pick up some stuff at Whole Foods. Still feeling Irish from yesterday. Buy some Kilaree Kerrygold cheese. I bet it'll be good in an omelet... with red skin potatoes. Watch KOMO News. More assaults in Seattle - Gay man accuses SPD of being insensitive after attack. I strongly agree with Taylor. "It's sad. It's very sad. It should not be like this." Check the webcam in Dublin. It's 7:41 PM and things seem a little calmer now at the Temple Bar.
Walk down to Pike Place. Lots of tourists. It's the NCAA Basketball championships. Key Arena is hosting some games. I see some Panthers from UNI. I wonder how these boys feel about our big bad city. Home again. Back to KOMO News. Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is hosting the annual corporate meeting. He still defends the company's new "Race Together" campaign - Helpful or opportunistic? Starbucks steps into race dialogue. Here we go. During Starbucks #RaceTogether Panel, MSNBC Guest Awkwardly Informs Fellow Guest He’s Black. I think that Jay Smooth caught Nancy Giles off guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment