Monday, March 9, 2015

maandag 9 maart 2015

maandag 9 maart 2015 Up at Midnight. I'm not sure why. Midnight movie - In & Out. Back to sleep until 5:56. Fried egg and yakisoba noodles for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Eric Boehlert of Media Matters for America talks about the uproar over Hillary Clinton’s email address. The new Apple Watch is unveiled. I don't think that I like it. I mail my Comcast bill. Up to Trader Joe's to pick up some stuff. They have their own version of Oreo's - Joe Joe's Cookies. Maybe next time. Nice day for a walk around town. I doubt that it will get above 60° today. Walk back to my place. Watch some Chuck... then politics. In a move that once again undermines President Obama on foreign policy, 47 GOP Senators sign an open letter to Iran in hopes of undercutting nuclear talks. Watch Hardball - Whose foreign policy is it anyway?
Clam chowder for dinner. Watch the 2012 American political thriller film - Argo.

No comments:

Post a Comment