Wednesday, March 11, 2015

woensdag 11 maart 2015

woensdag 11 maart 2015 Up at 5:09. PB&J sandwich for breakfast. KOMO 4 says rain's coming. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hillary's e-mails are a distraction to the 47 traitors. How To Not Do Diplomacy. Senator Debbie Stabenow is eloquent about the risks. Stabenow said the letter was a mistake. “It is shocking, dangerous and deeply troubling to me that 47 members of this body decided to throw away 70 years of wisdom to stand on the side of the ayatollahs and the most extreme voices in Iran.”

Spring shows up early

It's 54° and a little rainy for my walk to Bell Street.
I see El Borracho is setting up. A waitress sees me. Will she get me a free tequila and taco? Walk to 5th and pass the Hot Pot Doughnuts. They're making me hungry. Spinach salad with anchovies for lunch. Mid-day movie - Battle For The Planet Of The Apes. Watch Saturday Night Live from 2012. Comedy! Ha! I totally forgot about Newt Gringrich - Moon President.
Veggie fried rice for dinner and From Russia With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment