Monday, March 23, 2015

maandag 23 maart 2015

maandag 23 maart 2015 Up at 2:15. It's 5:15 AM in New York, so I watch WABC News. Geez! It's still cold out there. Take a nice hot bath.  Fried egg and hash browns for breakfast. Switch to KOMO News. Well, I thought that it was a Done Deal, but Seattle City Council to vote on Pike Market expansion money. Even though it would change the look of the market, some venders say they're excited about The Plan. Walk down Sixth to Bolt Bus. Good morning Seattle!
The bus is almost full. Yay! I got it! Wi-Fi for my ride up to Bellingham! Turn on Stephanie Miller. It skips a little, though. The Rude Pundit talks about Ted Cruz’ big announcement - Ted Cruz Becomes First Major Candidate to Announce Presidential Bid for 2016. Thanks to Steph, the trip is fast for me. Michael picks me up and we visit Starbucks. I haven't had coffee for a month now. Will I get a buzz from a Soy Chai? Pete greets me. "I miss you!"
Up to Fred Meyer to buy a ton of groceries. Find some Dark Horse Sauvignon Blanc - A deliciously refreshing Sauvignon Blanc offering bright citrus and tropical fruit, with a crisp, juicy finish... offering bright aromas of grapefruit and gooseberry lined with fresh green notes. It's a nice aperitif.  Cabbage and beef stew for dinner and.....  X-Men 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment