Friday, March 13, 2015

vrijdag 13 maart 2015

vrijdag 13 maart 2015 Up at 3:39. Watch RT. Larry King interviews Robert Reich On USA's 'Race to the Bottom' For Wages and Workers' Rights. Switch to KOMO News. Who knew? Bringing it to Jet City. Seahawks’ new TE Jimmy Graham is a stunt pilot.
Fried egg and Multigrain Blend with Vegetables for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Walk down to the Exchange Building for my interview and straight home after. Watch Chuck Versus The Business Trip. Start over with The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey where I fell asleep. At last, Bilbo and the gang finally reach The Lonely Mountain and rejoice. A stupid little bird wakes up the dragon. After almost 3 hours... I WANT MORE! KOMO News segment - Seattle Refined - test the Cast Of Cinderella: Disney Fairy Or WA State Ferry? It's 66° and the rain is coming, so I want to get out for a walk. The bars on Olive Way are already full and busy... and it's only 5:30. Happy Friday The 13th everyone! Through Cal Anderson Park. The clouds move in. The sun gets swallowed up.
I see a new PSA. #gentrification
Back to my place. Turkey sausage sandwich for dinner and movie - Omen III.

No comments:

Post a Comment