Saturday, March 14, 2015

zaterdag 14 maart 2015

zaterdag 14 maart 2015 Midnight movie - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Sleep thru important scenes like... Shia LaBeouf swinging through the jungle like a leather-jacketed Tarzan... and the Russian officer devoured by fire ants. Switch to France 24 - Where in the world is Putin? Online satirists run wild. Fried egg and corned beef hash for breakfast. The rain is letting up. Walk? It's 57° with light rain. Head up to Fisher Plaza. Listening to 107.7 The End on my radio. They play Mess Is Mine. I feel like a polar bear. The wind blows me through the Denny Triangle back to my place. Look up singer-songwriter Vance Joy and play more of his music. Happy π day! Steve Kornacki celebrates it on his show.
Free Cupcakes Today! I conk out for a while during the news. Nice long nap. Walk through Post Alley on my way to Pike Place. Celebrating Saint Patrick's Day at Kell's... early. I can smell the alcohol. It'll get rowdier after sunset. Wander home. Turkey chili for dinner. Watch episodes of Firefly. At last - Life Of Pi. Still of Suraj Sharma in Life Of Pi.

No comments:

Post a Comment