Monday, March 30, 2015

maandag 30 maart 2015

maandag 30 maart 2015 Midnight movie - John Carter... of Mars.
Honestly, I didn't make it through the whole movie. Up at 3:46. Watch France 24. News about France's local elections - Far-right gains spell end to France's two-party system. It seems that former president Nicolas Sarkozy is content with the results. Then - REVISITED: A wind of freedom blowing in Kuwait.
Fried egg and hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Rude Pundit talks about the uselessness of Indiana’s anti-gay law. Yes! There will be consequences - Mayor Murray prohibits Indiana travel for City employees. Nice hot bath. I love SNL. A couple things stand out for me. On Weekend Update - SNL Mocks Indiana's Religious Freedom Law (Going Out Of Business).
And actor Dwayne Johnson helps with the opening - The Rock Obama. Bobby Moynihan impersonates Ted Cruz with his whiny voice perfectly. Nice weather. It's 61° and mostly sunny for my walk up to Capitol Hill. Thomas is still my old street of sweet dreams. I love this little nook at the old Harvard Campus of Cornish. Camellias are still blooming.
I miss this old place... the Tudor mansion where I lived in the 80s.
I rest here and there... My back still hurts. Back to my place after 2 hours of walking. It's my duty to pay my taxes. Run down to the Post Office for my stamp to send my bill to the IRS. There you go - U. S. Treasury. Tired... exhausted. One last word - faïence.

No comments:

Post a Comment