Wednesday, March 4, 2015

woensdag 4 maart 2015

woensdag 4 maart 2015 Up at 4:16. A decent night's sleep. Watch France 24. A new debate in France... France rebuked for allowing children to be smacked. In French... Les châtiments corporels.
Live from Paris - The Debate. Reactions around the world. Netanyahu on Capitol Hill: Israeli PM calls for deal breaker with Iran Punjab eggplant omelet and potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The comedy world reacts to Netanyahu‘s speech to Congress. Jon Stewart is very amused - Stewart: Bibi’s Congress Reception Was ‘Longest B#@$J@b a Jewish Man Has Ever Received’.
Thank you, Jon Stewart, for making me laugh! The sunshine and blue skies beckon. It's 39° for my walk to the Int'l District.
I'm craving some salmon. Get that and a few other things at Uwajimaya. The sun is heating things up. I feel uncomfortable in my winter jacket. Walk back up. Through Freeway Park. A dad and his little girl are kicking a beach ball around. It seems that Spring is coming fast. Tree pollen is high!
A nice, fat chicken salad sandwich for lunch. More walking. It's up to 54° now. Up to the Armory at the Seattle Center. I have my Chrome Book with me, but the Wi-Fi is rather wimpy here. I don't see anyone else playing on-line either. Some kids are hanging out. I wonder if they're from The Center School. My back is achy, so I stop every now and then to sit and rest. Back at my place. Watch WABC-7 and KOMO News. Salmon chili for dinner. Good stuff. Next -> Classic Doctor Who: Warrior's Gate. Adric: Maybe it's the time winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment