Tuesday, April 14, 2009

dinsdag 14 april 2009

dinsdag 14 april 2009 Toss and turn all night. Turn on David Letterman. He interviews Zac Efron. Whoohoo! Zac talks about his interesting experiences on Saturday Night Live. Switch to Jimmy Fallon. He interviews Dr. Denis Leary about Why We Suck. Play STTNG - I, Borg. I doze off a little bit, but a nightmare wakes me up again. Zombies are chasing me through Pike Place Market.

"Don't touch me!" I moan out loud. Turn on BBC News. Blah - blah - blah. Decide to watch the Zac Efron bits on SNL. He says "thank you" to the Tweens... and Twifties. Funny!

Rice, beet salad and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. #14 bus up to Capitol Hill. Drop off movies. Walk down to Pike St. Victrola... now serving Guatemala Huehuetenango coffee. Chuck is a bit busier than usual. Stop by my place for a little bit. Walk up Westlake to work. 9 to 11 - Planning time for Charmaine. Kenn covers for Andy. Bagels and cream cheese for snack. The kids play with scrubs on bungee cords and purple gak. Over to the Bike Room. The kids seem high-energy. 11 - Elaine's lunch break. 12 - Margot's lunch. Elaine seems a little disoriented by the change of routine, but I change the diapers and clean up the lunch mess... It works! 1 - Leisha's lunch. Nap time for 7 Starfish. I got Harlen to sleep (no problem). It's quiet but Kyle doesn't sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at home. Grab my shopping bag. Walk up to Harvard Market QFC. Put coins into the CoinStar machine - $27.79! Wow! Buy some stir fry beef, Calistoga, Black Opal wine and tomato juice. Jeremiah of Kaladi is taking out the trash. "Hey, Jeremiah!" Back at my place - Turn on The World. The sun is coming out. Brilliant! Gotta talk a walk! The sidewalks are now open around the 27-story luxury apartment complex around 9th and Olive Way. Finally! Wonderful! Down to Westlake Center to listen to the various buskers. Back to my place. Stir-fry beef and rice for dinner.Watch Heroes - Shades Of Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment