Tuesday, April 7, 2009

maandag 6 april 2009

maandag 6 april 2009 Up at 2:00. Turn on BBC News on KUOW. Report - Major Earthquake In L'Aquila Italy. I manage to doze back to sleep. I hear NPR News. Report - Nebraska Is The Happiest State. Let's go!

Toast and egg for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi for some coffee. Very quiet shop. Walk down Pike, over to 9th and up Westlake to Whole Foods. I get a raspberry Danish. Yummy! It's going to be a warm day. 9 - Send Justine to a 30-minute meeting with Sarah. Later, it's Tanya's turn. Out to the playground with the Moons & Stars. Carlos wants to hang out with me. He can get silly. Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Elaine's break. Only 6 kids. The Dolphins seem happy that Andy is back. The Sea Otters hang out at the lunch table for quite a while. 1 - Margot's lunch. Naps are easy. Walk all the way d'town. Get a Mondo Burrito. Eat about half of it. My bike needs air, so I visit Velo to fill the tires. Wander over to Cal Anderson Park. It's like a bizarre! There's a group of people Hula Hooping. Fun! Ride d'town and up to Denny Park. Up to South Lake Union Park, too. Ready for the Model Meeting? We decide on Model - D. Ride home in 15 minutes (1.61 miles). Play movie - Poster Boy.




I love Anthony's line to Henry... Cold as ice.

Oh well that really sucks, because ya see I just found this great country house with an herb garden and a fish pond that we could move into this weekend. And there's this little Bosnian girl, I... I just got her off of eBay last week and she's desparate for two daddies. So I think we'd make a great family, don't you? I mean do you have a u-haul, 'cause uh... Well, we could rent one.


If we could rent one Jack Noseworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment