Wednesday, April 22, 2009

woensdag 22 april 2009

woensdag 22 april 2009 Up with alarm. Happy Earth Day! How's the state of our planet? Well... The Ice Shelves Are Melting.

Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) of the House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming calls in at 6:30am Pacific to talk about Earth Day. Chili on rice for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi for coffee. Jeremiah likes my blog. Thanks, Jeremiah. Walk up B'way and down Aloha to work. I'm wearing my Sentiments t-shirt. For some reason, the emotions of the kids are very well expressed today. Wow!

I barely survive 15 minutes with the Seahorses. (Kenn survived 2 hours.) I do the breaks this morning. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Bike Room for the Dolphins and Sea Otters. I do tricks with the soft blocks. 12 - Elaine's lunch. Mimi really fights her nap. Her crying wakes up other kids. Geez! 1 - Margot's lunch. It's finally quiet. Walk up to Whole Foods to get salad-bar stuff. Drop off stuff at home. Go on-line to listen to the last The Lives Of The Cowboys. It's so funny... and Elvis Costello is so good as a disaffected-then-falls-in-love cowboy with a Cockney accent. Short walk up First Hill - over to Pike - admire 1111 East Pike. Back to my place. Listen to The World. C'est la dance tecktonic!

Magnifique! Rice with salmon salad for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment