Thursday, April 16, 2009

donderdag 16 april 2009

donderdag 16 april 2009 Solid night's sleep. It's because I called in sick at 8:38 the last evening. I turned off my alarm. Awake at 2:00. Turn on BBC News Doze back to sleep. Awake at 5:35. Oh my gosh! I slept in! Get ready for work! Panang beef on rice for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. I admire his tattoos.

Sit outside to sip it. Walk down to work. "You called in sick," Misti says in astonishment. I tell her, "I'm ok. I just needed a good night's sleep." She sets up a schedule for me. Breaks for Elaine and Margot then wash dishes for Kim. 11:30 - Outside with the Moons & Stars for Tanya's lunch break. Renée know how to run the show. We head inside at 12. I listen to their conversations while they eat lunch. 12:30 - Renée's lunch. Tanya reads The Titanic before nap. The kids lay on their mats and listen to the story. It goes in a very orderly fashion. 1:30 - Jessica's lunch. All the Starfish are snoozing. Streetcar to d'town.

It's a nice day. Drop off stuff at home. Walk up to M Street Grocery to get some stuff. Stay at home for a few minutes. The radio says we're at 59°F. Good enough for me. Walk up Capitol Hill and down Denny Way to Olive Way. Over to 8th through Freeway Park to my place. Turn on The Ron Reagan Show. He talks about the possibility of the Secession Of Texas from the union. Gov. Perry Backs Resolution Affirming Texas’ Sovereignty Under 10th Amendment Whatever! Finish off Panang beef with rice for dinner. Watch Heroes - Into Asylum.

No comments:

Post a Comment