Tuesday, April 7, 2009

dinsdag 7 april 2009

dinsdag 7 april 2009 Toss and turn all night. Neighbors are arguing in the hallway at 2:00. Play some XL5 to help relax me. Even The Plant Man From Space can't help.

3:00 - Turn on BBC News. Rescues Attempted In L'Aquila. Curried rice and h-b egg for breakfast. Shower. Make my own coffee for my walk to work. Listen to Stephanie Miller on the radio... BREAKING NEWS! Obama Makes A Surprise Visit To Iraq.

Planning time for Elaine. 6 Sea Otters have free play. Kenn covers for Margot. He gets them involved with the Lego table while I change some diapers. Sara has a Dora book which she adores. I ask her, "Can you say vamanos?" She says, "Noooo." We heard the group outside to the playground. Inside - 11:00 - Lunch set-up for Starfish and Seahorses. They have a nice colorful project.

12 - Lunch break for Elaine. Kaleb has a lot of delicious-looking Mac & Cheese. Are you going to eat that? I do the diapers. Sea Otters go to sleep first... before the Dolphins. We win! Wren lets me help her to sleep. Walk to my place. Drop off stuff. Turn on The World. I like the story about Green Buildings. Short walk up to First Hill Park. Back home. Make curry salmon salad with rice noodles for dinner. It's a No Buy Day! No coffee... not even a lotto ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment