Wednesday, April 29, 2009

woensdag 29 april 2009

woensdag 29 april 2009 Up at 3:00. Turn on BBC News. There's an awful hate crime story from Paris. Trial In France For Jew's Murder.

A Jewish guy was kidnapped by a group called The Barbarians. A report from France 24 explains in more detail. How sad.

Switch to Radio Netherlands. Listen to their series - Africa.

They talk about The Somali Civil War. All the violence and revenge attacks. Peace now. Peace - World - Peace. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about Sen. Arlen Specter (R-Penn.) becoming a Democrat. Up to Victrola for coffee. Still listening to Stephanie Miller... Comedian extraordinaire - Hal Sparks - joins the show at 8:00. He's so quick, witty... hilarious! Thanks, Hal! Thanks for helping me to lighten up and laugh out loud! Admire the Capitol Hill neighborhood. Walk down Belmont to work. Planning time for Andy. Kenn covers for Charmaine. I get a cream cheese mustache like my Dolphin friends.

We play with the light table. We go outside early. The weather is getting nice. 11 - Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Elaine's lunch. I notice how Kaleb enjoys eating his P-B & J sandwich with his fork. He thinks it's silly. 1 - Nap time and Margot's lunch. New strategy for Mimi's nap. She still needs intervention. Mimi is so high-maintenance... It takes me 30 minutes of patting and talking her down to get her to sleep. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Back to my place, turn on The World. They're tracking the swine flu. Need some groceries at QFC - eggs, Calistoga and spaghetti. Home to listen to President Obama's 100-day prime time press conference. "I am proud of what we have achieved, but I am not content. I am pleased with our progress, but I am not satisfied." I like listening to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment