Friday, April 10, 2009

donderdag 9 april 2009

donderdag 9 april 2009 Something wakes me up at 1:00. Play movie - Shortbus. I love that movie. Back to sleep after the movie.





Up again at 7:30. Watch Good Morning America. Curried rice and h-b egg for breakfast. Walk d'town through Freeway Park. Pretty flowers.

#7 to Rainier Valley. Watch the testing of the new trains. Cool!

See a penny. Pick it up. All the day, you have good luck. A Canadian penny!

I miss a #42. Walk back to Rainier to catch a #7 back to Uwajimaya. Get a few things. #41 bus tunnel back to my place. I'm such a mass transit geek. Drop off stuff. Walk up to Hollywood to get some movies. Back to my place to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still. In the new movie, the Earth stands still at the end of the movie. G.O.R.T. - Genetically Organized Robotic Technology - is cool! I almost missed it... "Klaatu barada nikto".



Just a spinach salad for dinner. Conk out at 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment