Monday, April 13, 2009

maandag 13 april 2009

maandag 13 april 2009 Up at 3:30. Turn on BBC News. Report of unrest in Bangkok (again?). Thai Army Moves To Quell Protests.

Just rest in bed listening. Beet salad and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. Take my own Thai tea on my walk to work. 9 to 12 - Planning time for Margot. Kenn covers for Elaine. Chex for snack. Play with cars and trucks. Corn meal and beans in sensory tubs. We bundle up - because it's cold - to go out to the playground. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Only 5 Dolphins today. Easy. Andy says, "Five's the magic number." 1 - Leisha's lunch. Cyrus repeats, "I need a diaper." I tell him, "It's nap time. You need to sleep." His whining escalates, so I disengage. He conks out eventually. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Pike down to my place. Drop off stuff. Visit Michael for a little while. He copies some DVDs for me. Weather...

Watch Heroes - Exposed. I like Clair's new boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment