Thursday, April 30, 2009

donderdag 30 april 2009

donderdag 30 april 2009 Up at 5:17. My alarm is beeping away. Turn on AM 1090. Stephanie Miller talks about President Obama's press conference. After eight years of a president who could barely form a coherent thought or sentence, however, Obama's press conferences are soothing. He's mastered the art of calming the jangled nerves of his countrymen. They talk about the question which I enjoyed the most from Jeff Zeleny.

Thank you, Mr. President. During these first 100 days, what has surprised you the most about this office, enchanted you the most about serving this in office, humbled you the most and troubled you the most?

Surprised? - Barack Obama responds: There were underlying problems that I was seeing with health care for families and our education system and college affordability and so forth, but obviously I didn't anticipate the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

I like the promo for a show on MSNBC. Go, Stephanie! Go!

Curried rice and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. Back to my place for a little bit. Walk up Westlake to work. Give Jessica my Vanity Fair about Bush's Hidden Economic Time Bomb. Gloria signs me up from 9 to 10:30. I take 5 Dolphins out to the big playground. Mia gets really upset when I ask her to share the slinky. Annisa says something odd: It's shining. Shhhhh. The air is cool, but the sun feels warm. Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Elaine's break. Sea Otters don't stay long for their lunch. 1 - Margot's lunch. Mimi is so resistant to nap time. I spend 45 minutes with her today. It's ridiculous. Walk up to Whole Foods. Get some stuff from the salad bar, anchovies and Swiss cheese. Drop off stuff at home. It's nice and sunny. Need a walk! Meander around d'town on foot and by bus. Hear the news about the closure of the Hood Canal Bridge. Go! Quick, commuters!

Turn on The World. I enjoy The Media Relations Department of Hizbollah Wishes You a Happy Birthday.

Curry chicken salad on toast for dinner. Yay! A new episode of Legend Of The Seeker! #18 - Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment