Tuesday, April 28, 2009

dinsdag 28 april 2009


dinsdag 28 april 2009
Up with alarm. Turn on BBC News. Listen for a little while then switch to Stephanie Miller. She interviews Mary Tyler Moore!

Jim also refers to a report in the Guardian about the Swine Flu. Four-year-old could hold key in search for source of swine flu outbreak. Omelet and toast for breakfast. Walk up to Kaladi for coffee.

Jeremiah knows everybody's name. I admire that quality. Drop by my place for a little bit. Walk up Westlake to work. I feel as though it's going to rain, but it doesn't. Planning time for Olivia. Anne covers for Gloria. The Seahorses are in the Bike Room, then we have Cheerios for snack. Then they do puzzles. I tell them, "I feel like going outside!" Melody says, "Me, too!" Everyone is for it, too. We get the big playground for a while. Then we head over for dance. I leave to set-up lunches for Starfish and Seahorses. I listen to the Starfish do circle time with Lonnie... doing the alphabet. Kyle pipes up and exclaims, "O is for Obama!" Cool.

12 - Gloria's lunch. I sit with the Seahorses. They talk about their pot luck. They loved it. 1 - Leisha's lunch. Kyle does his I WANT MY MOMMY! thing again at nap time. Up to the Kaosamai Thai Lunch Truck to get some Red Curry Chicken. Yum! Streetcar to d'town. Turn on KUOW. Nice report about the Indian Tea House on Capitol Hill - Travelers. When I get home, I'm all over India on Google Earth. Listen to The World. The report about the Purple Pedals Project sounds interesting. Learning more about the world... Way To Go! Oh, my. I need to watch MTM - The Incredible Plant Lady.
Mary lends money to Rhoda so she can open a plant store, but when the store takes off, Rhoda doesn't seem anxious about paying the money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment