Sunday, April 19, 2009

zondag 19 april 2009

zondag 19 april 2009 Awake to watch Saturday Night Live - a tribute to Amy Poehler. Yay, Amy! Watch a couple episodes of The Simpsons - In The Name Of The Grandfather and Gone Maggie Gone. Back to sleep and up again at 7:00. Chili on toast for breakfast. Bath. Walk d'town. #2 to Seattle Center. Lots of tourists... and cute boys. Shop at 500 Mercer QFC. Walk back to my place. Listen to A Prairie Home Companion. This week, legendary English singer-songwriter Elvis Costello makes his first appearance on the show at Town Hall in New York City. Elvis is funny. Drop off stuff. Walk up to Capitol Hill. Visit Cal Anderson Park.



Also visit Twice Told Tales in the new store on Harvard. So many cats... too little time. I'm surrounded by gods of the feline sort and books... musty, musty books... I'm in heaven. Focus on Eastern Philosophy. Back again to my place. I'm so absorbed by NPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment