Tuesday, July 28, 2009

dinsdag 29 juli 2009

dinsdag 28 juli 2009 Up at 1:30. I feel icky and sticky. The mosquitoes love me. It's 84° in the apartment. Turn on BBC News. Report - Lower Oil Prices Cut BP Profits. That's really really too bad. Don't make me cry. Switch to MySpace to check on Jay Brannan's page. He says something interesting...

happiness is overrated and possibly even fictional

I totally missed his show here on Sunday. Sorry, Jay. Turn on Hulu. Play Weird Science - Strangers In Paradise.

Also Weird Science - Fatal Lisa. Fun!

Check lotto numbers. I have 4 out of 6! Whoo hoo! Leftover burrito and fried egg for breakfast. Check news for weather. Heat Wave Could Break Record Oh, boy. Seattle is in for an unusually long and oppressive heat wave this week, with peak temperatures on Wednesday that could break Seattle's all-time record of 100 degrees. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The word is out... Senate Finance Commission Dropping 'Public Option' From Health Care. People call into the show fuming. The people know that the "Bipartisan Compromise" Is A Scam! There's a list - according to The Hill - of Democratic Senators who have not agreed to support The Public Plan Option. Sens. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.), Tom Carper (D-Del.), Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine), Mary Landrieu (D-La.) and Kay Hagan (D-N.C.). Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 - Cover for Pam's observation meeting. Paxton and Harrison play and poop. Ivy arrives. She lets me hold her when she gets dropped off by her dad. She poops, too. 11 - Pam's break then Patty's break. I take Alex outside to the deck. The Rainforest Kids are squirting each other with water bottles. Alex enjoys the frenzy. My break... Where I finish off my burrito. 12 - Lonnie's lunch. Hang out with the Moons & Stars for their lunchtime. One of them says, "You got muscles!" when I push a lid onto a container. 1 - Back down to Dolphins for Pam's lunch. Everyone is finishing up lunch, so I clean them up. Heather helps Ivy for nap. I take Paxton and Harrison next door to play with the Sea Otters. Patty is always welcoming of visitors. 2 - Patty's lunch. Alex has taken his lumps and bumps today. Then he hits his head on the table and bites his tongue. It's a tiny bite. I cradle him and he dozes off to sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at home. Listen a little to The World. I like the Solar Power report. Train down to Uwajimaya.

Nice, cool ride. Cash in my lotto - $30! Buy some teriyaki chicken, tofu and Ozeki. #212 bus tunnel back to my place. What a slow, hot bus. Ugh! Mixed veggies and teriyaki chicken for dinner. Watch movie - Dude, Where's My Car? Why do I love this goofy movie?
It's just that... I love the ostriches in space.

The moments of male bonding...

And spacesuits made of bubblewrap. Zoltan!

No comments:

Post a Comment