Saturday, July 4, 2009

zaterdag 4 juli 2009

zaterdag 4 juli 2009 It's Cologne Pride 2009!


Watch episode of Outer Limits - The Human Operators. I adore Jack Noseworthy.

Breakfast. No bath. Walk over to M Street Grocery to get some wine, tomatoes and Thai noodles. Drop off stuff at home. Turn on The Hawaii Radio Connection. They play patriotic ukelele and a tribute to Michael Jackson. Walk down to Pike Market. I'm amazed that they're so many shops open. WSLCB on 2nd is open. (Flying Fish is closed.) Back to my place. Turn on KUOW which airs a special program - American Resilience.

"What is similar between the downturn today and the Great Depression is a sense of anxiety. We all know that the Great Depression came to an end, but the people who lived through it did not know that." -- Prof. William Leuchtenburg, Univ. of North Carolina, author of "In the Shadow of FDR" How do I feel? A little uneasy. Uncertain. How I used to be...

Seattle has fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment