Friday, July 17, 2009

vrijdag 17 juli 2009

vrijdag 17 juli 2009 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She plays a montage of Glenn Beck going crazy with a caller... "Get off my phone!"

It's so funny! Hysterical. Good work, Glenn. He's such a right-wing freak. Listen to the Tour de France Stage 13 on BBC 5. Hendrick Haussler wins! He breaks down and sobs when he crosses the finish line. He's a cutie.

ATM $20 at HomeStreet. Over to 801 Tower Caffe Ladro for coffee. Get a Mega at Stewart Street Deli. I know that I'm going to win... I feel it. Listen to KUOW on my walk up Westlake to work. They play Summer Songs. I like the Still Flyin' with the The Hott Chord Is Struck.

I like their HAMM JAMM. 10 - Hang out with the Starfish on the playground. Bubbles! Bubbles and sunshine. 10:30 - Kathy's break. We bring the Starfish inside. Gabriella falls right to sleep. 10:45 - Erin's break. 11 - Nap Patrol for Sea Otters while Patty does a little planning time.

I am home and check the news. Sixteen states now have unemployment rates above 10 percent. Washington State is close - 9.5%.

Take a walk down to Westlake Center. It is active. I visit the fountain. Some guy is twirling his things.

No comments:

Post a Comment