Wednesday, July 8, 2009

woensdag 8 juli 2009

woensdag 8 juli 2009 Up with alarm. Turn on AM 1090. Clam and cheese omelet with potatoes for breakfast. The omelet is perfect! Stephanie Miller spends another worthwhile show ridiculing Sarah Palin. She mentions how Letterman Makes More Fun Of Sarah. My ears are almost bleeding listening to quotes from the Time's Interview With Sarah Palin. "It's All For Alaska." Check news about the 5th Stage of Le Tour de France. It's hot in France. It's 95° over there... 30° warmer than in Seattle. Whew! Bath. Up to Kaladi for Chamomile tea. Jeremiah is right behind me. He orders a triple tall soy. Back to my place. I might need my umbrella. Streetcar to work. I see the Summer Camp on their way to Childrens' Playgarden. "Hi, Mike!" Some of them yell at me. Breaks starting with Kenn. 6 Seahorses play on the playground. It's another cool, cloudy day. 11 - Theresa's lunch. It's quiet in the Dolphin - Sea Otter classroom. Except when Tilia washes her hands. Whoa! She hates that! Nolan easily falls asleep. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Tilia and Evanan have parental visitations. 1 - Pam's lunch. Ivy get upset when she leaves. I give her a backpack ride. I calms down when I take her outside. Theresa gets her to sleep. I guess that I wore her out. I play with Nolan. He enjoys my attention. 2 - Summer Camp. Julie gets a lunch break. Henry shows me his t-shirt. Space Aliens Grill And Bar Grand Forks. Cool! Walk home. Drop off stuff. Walk up to Neumos turn down Union through Freeway Park back to my place. Listen to Ron Reagan. He interviews the author of Family Of Secrets. Fascinating! “Shocking in its disclosures, elegantly crafted, and faultlessly measured in its judgments, Family of Secrets is nothing less than a first historic portrait in full of the Bush dynasty and the era it shaped... "

No comments:

Post a Comment