Wednesday, July 1, 2009

woensdag 1 juli 2009

woensdag 1 juli 2009 Up at 3:03 just to go pee. Back to sleep. Alarm goes off. Turn on AM 1090. Listen to Hal Sparks. He sounds happy about the Al Franken decision. Minnesota Decision: Supreme Court Rules For Franken, Coleman Concedes (VIDEO) Spaghetti and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi for some camomile tea. Drop off my Samsung at home. Walk through WSCTC to 8th. Walk up to Westlake & Denny. Stop by Whole Foods to use the restroom and buy Italian mineral water. Streetcar the rest of way to work. KEXP is playing techno music - Gui Boratto
Take My Breath Away
.

Love hearing this on my ride on the streetcar. I'm so early for work. Hang out with the Seahorses on the playground. 10 - fold some laundry then 3 breaks - Pam, Patty and Olivia. 11 - Theresa's lunch. She has only Nolan. He's down for a nap, but he wakes up crying. I give him a bottle, and he's happpy. Alex Miller starts today in Sea Otters. He seems like a happy-go-luck guy. 12 - Olivia's lunch. 5 sleeping Seahorses. 1 - Pam's lunch. Ivy is upset with me, so I take Nolan out to the playground. He and I are doing a lot of bonding. It's warm out. 2 - Kechelle's lunch. All the Wildflowers are napping. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at home. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. People are taking advantage of the wind and fly their kites. One is very up high.

Back to my place. Turn on Ron Reagan. He talks with John de Graaf about how Americans are so time-deprived. His book shows how wide-ranging the impacts of time famine in our society are, and what ordinary citizens can do to turn things around and win a more balanced life for ourselves and our children. Watch MSNBC - Keith Olbermann interviews Dan Savage about D.A.D.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment