Wednesday, July 29, 2009

woensdag 29 juli 2009

woensdag 29 juli 2009 Up at 4:40. Fairly solid night's sleep. It's 85.6° in the apartment. Only one small new mosquito bite on my toe. Turn on NPR News. Report - NPR Poll Finds Tough Sledding For Obama. Thanks for your support NPR... NOT! The polls actually show 70% of the country want a public option. I see the Republicans trying to outdo one another on the "evils" of programs being considered by President Obama and the Democrats in Congress. Sometimes, I think that NPR can be rather right-wing. According to Gallop on Monday, President Obama's average job approval rating is 56%. Rice and lemon grass tofu for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She and the callers talk about how the Conservatives fearmonger that health care reform will lead to denying treatment to elderly. Steph also refers to an op-ed by Paul Krugman - "An Incoherent Truth" Shower. Walk past the Paramount. Tao - Martial Art Of The Drum is coming.

Looks sexy. Walk up to Whole Foods. Get some egg salad. Andrew N. - the cute blond clerk - is my clerk. He has some interesting tats on his arms. It's too hot to walk anymore. According to KOMO News, it's already 90° at 9:30! So, I take the streetcar to work. 10 to 10:30 - I help the Summer Campers get ready for their trip to the Mariners' game - Seattle vs. Toronto. Julie froze their hats! They're thrilled to put their frozen hats on their heads. Then breaks for Pam and Patty. 11 - Teresa's lunch. Nolan and I visit the Sea Otters. He does a little water play with them.

The Rainforest Kids also visit. They sing the ABC song for us. Most of them are stripped down to just diapers. Andy says, "It's all about keeping cool." Indeed!

12 - Anne's lunch. Quiet time. 5 Starfish nap. 1 - Patty's lunch. Alex is taking a nap, so Evanan and I hang out. He is very interested in my slinky.

Charmaine looks after Alex while we goof around in the lobby.

2 - Olivia's lunch. 6 Seahorses wake up one by one.

Kris does the diapers while I help them with their shoes. Honeydew melon for snack. I check the internet to see the temperature. It's official. This is the hottest day ever! The air quality is degrading today as the temperatures rise.

Streetcar to Whole Foods. The store has A.C. Nice! Shop for veggies, sardines, cheese and wine. Andrew N. is my clerk again. Yay! Walk up to my place. Drop off stuff. Check with KIRO News. They say it is 105 - report from the Sand Point weather station. watch some MSNBC News. Kent Jones cracks me up with...

Rice noodles and teriyaki chicken for dinner. Watch Star Trek TNG - Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment