Friday, July 31, 2009

vrijdag 31 juli 2009

vrijdag 31 juli 2009 Up with alarm. Another good night's sleep. Vegetarian chili on rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) calls in to tell us about her anger at the Blue Dog Democrats and their opposition to meaningful health care reform. She says, “In recent days, some within the Democratic Caucus have raised spurious claims that the cost of reforming health care in America is something our nation cannot afford. I think there’s a lot of resentment at the role Blue Dogs have played.” A caller says, "The Blue Dogs should also not get any of the powerful committee assignments after this shameless show of disloyalty to the president and the party." Shower. Walk up Westlake to work... listening to Weekday on KUOW - Locally Made Ice Cream. The raspberry mint sorbet from Molly Moon's sounds yummy.

10 to 11:45 - Kitchen help. Standing on my feet for such a long time hurts my back. 12 - Up to Moons & Stars to do Lonnie's lunch. Sarah Myles covers for Leisha's. The kids are rather testy. Kyle says, "No! I want Sarah to do my diaper!" After lunch, Sarah does the diapers and I clean up the lunch mess. The kids lay on their mats. 1 - Pam's lunch is 10 minutes late since Lonnie comes back late. It's ok. I feed Paxton his lunch. Ivy is fine. Harrison plays. 2 - Patty's lunch. Just Alex. I put him in the back pack and we go out on the deck with the Seahorses. I leave at 2:55, and I manage to catch the 3 o'clock streetcar to d'town. Train to Beacon Hill. Shop at Hilltop Red Apple for my dinner and orange juice. The fried chicken looks good, but I don't have enough cash. I get a Marie Calendar's chicken dinner - $3.50 on sale.

The light rail starts and stops a lot. Home by 4:25. Make a salad and heat my Marie Calendar's chicken dinner. Watch MSNBC News then Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment