Saturday, August 1, 2009

zaterdag 1 augustus 2009

zaterdag 1 augustus 2009 Up at 5:49. Omelet with bacon and cheddar and rice for breakfast. Listen to a repeat of Alternative Radio... The Hypocrisies of Capitalism by Michael Parenti. For him, the capitalist system is suspect. I've heard this before. Get ready for a bike ride. I ride down 4th to SODO Station. Wait for train to Mount Baker.

A cloud bank invades d'town Seattle. Fascinating.

I ride the bike from Mount Baker to the waterfront of Lake Washington. Many boats are waiting for the hydroplane races... even at 9 AM.

Ride the train back to University Station. Ride back up University to my place. I'm home in time for Wait Wait. Check weather on KOMO. the past seven days the warmest on record. Since last Saturday, the average high temperature was 92.7 degrees. (86, 89, 94, 97, 103, 96, 84). That breaks the record for the hottest week ever in Seattle. I see a couple blue angels flying around. Whatever. At home, I have a Star Trek marathon. From The Immunity Syndrome to By Any Other Name ...as well as "BeastMaster" A Terrible Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment