Saturday, August 29, 2009

zaterdag 29 augustus 2009

zaterdag 29 augustus 2009 Up at 1:25. Restless. Play Mr. Show Disc 2. Switch to BBC News. Interesting report - Wind Power Of Samso, Denmark. The New Yorker also has an article - The Island In The Wind. The Danish island of Samso has completely eliminated dependence on fossil fuels. Many Danes are joining wind combines cooperatives. Wind power in Denmark is remarkable. Copenhagen is hosting the United Nations Climate Conference. It is amazing to watch the Funeral Mass of Ted Kennedy. It's raining in Boston as in Seattle. We're sister cities. When I lived in Canada, I went to many masses. Even when I lived in Vermilion, Ohio... I would go to mass there. I loved their church. So, I felt familiar with the liturgy. I can't believe that I watched 3 hours of Ted Kennedy's funeral. Ted Kennedy was amazing... to be sure. But I listened to his grandsons talking about equal rights and gay rights during the intersession. How extraordinary! I cried a little. Good bye, Ted Kennedy.

Family members read Prayers of the Faithful at Ted Kennedy's funeral. God bless the children.

May Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment