Friday, August 14, 2009

vrijdag 14 augustus 2009

vrijdag 14 augustus 2009 Up at 2:20 am. My computer turns itself off to get updates. Turn on BBC News on KUOW. Doze off again. The trumpets for NPR - Morning Edition wakes me up. H-b egg and spaghetti with Tom Kha sauce for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They talk about CNN's Decision To Keep Radio Hosts Off Their Shows. Steph is grumpy about that. Also, a lot of people call into the show about Whole Foods' CEO's Comments About Obamacare. Hal Sparks visits for the 2nd hour to liven things up.

Hal is right. Health Care is a National Security issue. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. I tell him, "Happy Friday!" Walk down to Whole Foods. I know... I know. I like my Whole Foods. They have good food. They support the Gay Community in Seattle. But that's where I get my 2nd breakfast. Sit down in the atrium to eat. It's Sarah's last day at Hutch Kids. There's a nice spread upstairs for her. 10 - Breaks starting with Kris. I do some Seahorse diapers. Help take the Starfish out to a damp playground. 11 - Lunch set-up for Seahorses and Starfish. Bella is really sensitive today. Lots of crying. They seem to like their big pillow.

12 - Pam's lunch. Her kids are sleeping. They wake up one by one. I feed Ivy some lunch. We do a "stand up" diaper. 1 - Olivia's lunch. Maya and Yarrow wake up and I do their diapers. We visit the Dolphins. 2 - Kechelle's lunch. Only 18 Wildflowers. That's a lot to me, but they're all napping. Celeste needs me to get into the Starfish so she can meet with Anne. I leave at 2:45. Streetcar to d'town. Take a short walk down to The Olivian and over to Qwest Bell Plaza Builing through Freeway Park then back home. Watch Countdown with Keith Olbermann - The Healthcare Back And Forth Banter. Then Rachel Maddow - Even They Don't Believe What They're Saying. Then Weird Science - Switched At Birth. Salad and turkey sausage for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment