Monday, August 24, 2009

maandag 24 augustus 2009

maandag 24 augustus 2009 Up at 1:20. Watch movie - Bubble Boy. It's a movie with a rather hectic pace... not helpful for letting me go back to sleep. I watch the whole thing. In the end, Jimmy finally gets Chloe, and they all live happily ever after. All's well that ends well. How did he lose his pants?

Turn on KUOW to listen to BBC News. I hear (again) report about prisoners in California to be released. California Jail Release Vote Due. Also - Fires NE Of Athens. I manage to doze back to sleep. Up again with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about a great op-ed by Frank Rich - The Guns Of August. Rice and chili for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to M Street to get a few things. Drop off stuff. Walk up to 9th and Westlake. Catch the streetcar to work. I see the Summer Camp kids waiting for the streetcar. "Hi, Mike!" they say in unison. 10 - Breaks starting with Lydia. 11 - Kris' lunch. 5 Seahorses play. They eat well at lunchtime. 12 - Anne's lunch. Quiet time for 5 Starfish. Bump into Mike Sheehan. He talks to me about the movie Battle In Seattle. I lived in it.

Oops. Bella wakes up screaming. Some crying next door upsets her, I guess. 1 - Olivia's lunch. 5 Seahorses are napping. Eventually, Maya and Audrey wake up. I take them out to the playground. Bella is still crying. It's amazing that the kids can sleep through that noise. 2 - Patty's lunch. She has only Alex. We go out to the playground. It's warm and sunny. 3 - Streetcar to d'town. At home, I change my clothes. Take a walk down 5th Ave. to Uwajimaya to get some food - Kimbo Thai tea! #41 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on Ron Reagan. He talks about the complexities of sexual identity in light of the news of Caster Semenya winning her 800 meter sprint. Tofu fried rice and curry tuna salad for dinner. Watch Star Trek - A Private Little War.

No comments:

Post a Comment