Friday, August 28, 2009

vrijdag 28 augustus 2009

sick vrijdag 28 augustus 2009 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. (I write her an e-mail about how I enjoyed the AM 1090 Forum in Kent.) Red Baron pizza for breakfast. I play with Google Earth and explore Dublin. I'm feeling Irish in honor of Ted Kennedy. I check out The Luas... a light-rail system. Meander through St. Stephen's Green. Listen to Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ) - Radio One on my laptop. Here's a cute Irish hunk from No Shirts.

Are you going to drink that Guinness? Walk down to the Westlake Station. Train down to Uwajimaya. Get some Chinese food and Holy Kakow chocolate.

#550 bus back to my place. Drop off stuff. Take a walk up to The Packard Building. Back down Pike to my place. I'm really tired. Turn on KUOW and listen to Tavis Smiley. Watch an episode of Weird Science - Future Brides. Switch to The World. Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts is hosting the 100th Anniversary Of Freud's Visit. His first and only visit to America. Being to virtual globe-trotter again... I visit The Beaches Of Auckland. I would love to take this walk! Listen to Ron Reagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment