Thursday, August 13, 2009

donderdag 13 augustus 2009

donderdag 13 augustus 2009 Up at 4:20. Listen a little to BBC News. Report - France And Germany Exit Recession. The French and German economies both grew by 0.3% between April and June. Good for them. They even talk about "The Angry Healthcare Exchanges In The US." The Europeans seems rather mystified with us. I don't blame them. Toast and egg salad for breakfast. Walk up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. His coffee always seems better than mine. Walk up Westlake to work while listening to Thom Hartmann. He asks us an interesting question, "How do we stop the sociopathic CEO’s from killing us?" Thom powerfully describes these CEOs as conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans... don't care if we die as long as they make $20 million/year salaries. He talks with “Mad as Hell Doctor” Dr. Paul Hochfeld and Adam Klugman. I guess that some doctors are Mad As Hell! And they are taking their show on the road. 10 - Breaks starting with Charmaine. The kids seem curious and distracted by my shirt - the smiling sun with some snow on his nose.

11 - Teresa's lunch. Piper is taking a nap. Stella seems to like me. She eventually conks out on her mat. 12 - Charmaine takes a 30-minute lunch, then I take my break. 1 - Pam's lunch. Ivy plays. I watch out for biting. I feed the twins at the same time. They don't seem very hungry. 2 - Patty's lunch. I take Alex and Wyatt outside. Alex enjoys being outside but Wyatt is hating it. Yes, Wyatt is happier in the classroom. 3 - Walk up to Whole Foods to get some anchovies and baby spinach. Take a short walk in the rain around my Freeway Park neighborhood. This is me at Two Union Square listening to Ron Reagan on the radio.

The trees are my umbrella while it rains. Back to my place. Spaghetti for dinner. Watch episodes of Weird Science - Lisa's Virus and Copper Top Girl. Poor Wyatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment