Wednesday, August 12, 2009

woensdag 12 augustus 2009

woensdag 12 augustus 2009 Up at 2:45. Turn on BBC News. They talk about the 2016 Summer Olympics on Analysis. I manage to doze back to sleep and have a nice sexy dream. Up again at 4:40. Spaghetti and fried egg for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. "Shouting, swastikas and guns... Oh, my!" They talk about Obama's town hall yesterday in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Someone brought a handgun? Oh my God! Chris Matthews has this guy - William Kostric - on his show.

Shower. How can I shower off this icky feeling I have about all this right-wing wacko craziness? Paris Hilton rides down the elevator with me. ATM some cash at HomeStreet. Walk up to Whole Foods and buy some of their egg salad. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Charmaine. Sarah covers for Patty, but she's reluctant to take it since her kids are new. Tilia conks out early. Caitlin takes a bottle from me. Evanan comes in around 10:30. It's a rough drop off for him, but I help him to calm him down. Nap for Caitlin. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Evanan conks out at 12:25. Caitlin's folks visit and give her a little snack. Tilia refuses to take a bottle from me. Oh! Eventually, she takes half an ounce! 1 - Olivia's lunch. 6 Seahorses are sleeping. I beleive that this will be a quiet hour... but NOOOOOOO! Ben wakes up crying and wakes up his next door neighbors. Maya, Alexandra and Yarrow read books with me for a few minutes. Then we go out to the playground. It's warm and sunny now... after a cool and cloudy morning. 2 - Heather's lunch. She's subbing for Pam. Ivy won't take her bottle from me. The twins are sleeping. Ivy wakes up Paxton. I try to feed him lunch, but he just eats cheese. Harrison sleeps the whole hour. 3 - Streetcar to d'town. #11 up to Cal Anderson Park. Nice day. Walk down Pike to my place. Listen to The World. I enjoy the whole program. I like this story - Dream Of Afghanistan Water Polo.

The Speedo debate is a funny story, too. I guess that the Brits are not the biggest fan of the Speedo. Watch MSNBC News. Chicken Tom Kha soup for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment