Saturday, August 15, 2009

zaterdag 15 augustus 2009

zaterdag 15 augustus 2009 Up at 6:30. Not hungry. Just a little Thai tea for breakfast. My back hurts and I have cramps in my legs. Nice hot bath to work out the kinks. Listen to KBCS - playing an eclectic blend of traditional folk music. Switch to KUOW to hear Wait, Wait! They make light of the health care meeting... I'm glad that they make me laugh. #49 up to Capitol Hill. Meander down Federal and 11th and down Pike to my place. Drink a little OJ. Down to Westlake Station. Catch a train to Columbia City. Rainier Ave. is busy with brunchers. Walk down Ferdinand to admire the houses. Walk over to Alaska down to Lake Washington.

I find a bench to rest my feet.

What does the little plaque say?

"Gaze out and find peace." Good idea.

On my way back, I visit Lakewood Playground. Train back to d'town. Whew! I'm tired. All that walking. Listen to Rick Steves. He talks about Budapest with a couple guests. After Rick Steves, I watch Weird Science - Camp Wannabe and Circuit Courtship. Lisa creates Gary and Wyatt a supercomputer named Hank that anticipates their every need. After Hank falls for Lisa, he decides to eliminate the competition, Gary and Wyatt.

Then Chett Reborn and Unplugged. I love this one. Gary and Wyatt want to become rock stars. As the group MegaHertz, they rocket to stardom and crash and burn within a week. Wyatt looks great in leather!

Next - Earth Boys Are Easy then Horseradish. Skip to Lucky Suit. Rice and turkey sausage for dinner. Watch Beastmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment