Sunday, August 9, 2009

zaterdag 8 augustus 2009

zaterdag 8 augustus 2009 Up at 6:00. Turn on KEXP. Bill McKibbon talks about Climate Change: Tipping Point on Alternative Radio. Then I hear Robert Glennon talking about Unquenchable: America's Water Crisis in The Sustainability Segment with Diane Horn. (I find out that Robert was on The Daily Show With Jon Stewart.)

Hot Pocket pizza for breakfast. I leave the apartment at 8:50. Walk through Freeway Park down to HomeStreet to ATM cash.

I almost get hit by a car. Walk down to University Street Station. A train is right there for me at 9:08.

Ride down to Tukwila.


Second breakfast at the McDonald's. Egg McMuffin - $2.59 and a coffee - $0.79. Take-Out total = $3.73. No TV today.

Train back to Seattle. Passing through Rainier Valley, the train stops at the Othello Station where I see The Sunlite Salon at 7129 Martin Luther King Jr Way S. Should I get my nails done? I get off at Columbia City where they're having Rainier Valley Heritage Parade. What a fun little gathering!



Admire the cute old homes up and down Edmunds and Ferdinand Streets. The train is there for me again. How lucky for me! Ride up to Uwajimaya. Get some Sho Chiku Bai sake. #101 bus tunnel back to my place. Watch various episodes of Weird Science - Seasons 2 & 3. I'm addicted! I love The Bazooka Boys. Chett has issues with Gary and Wyatt being naked together. NOT ME! Dead Can Dance is fun, too. Chett adores an ancient relative - Uncle Baldash - after a seance. I love the contrasts between modern times and 12th Century Scotland. Free Gary is a favorite for me. Lisa turns Gary and Wyatt into lifeguards "Baywatch" style. The boys look hot wearing those red swim shorts. Rice and Butter Chicken for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment