Thursday, August 27, 2009

donderdag 27 augustus 2009

sick donderdag 27 augustus 2009 Rest in bed listening to Stephanie Miller. Rice and Monterey Jack and fajita beef omelet for breakfast. Watch Dark Angel - Rising.

Logan and Max, after a deadly fight with a Red, learn that the transgenics' power is controlled by a special implant placed in their bodies.

Sebastian helps with operation.


Write letter to Nana. Walk down to 3rd and Union Post Office to mail it. #2 bus up to 8th. Shop for groceries at M Street. My stomach gets upset and I crap in my pants. Back to my place. Clean up the mess. Watch Weird Science - Man's Best Friend, Show Chett and Bee In There. Play with Crooks & Liars. The Wingnut Celebration of Ted Kennedy's Death. That's sad, Laura Ingraham said something nasty, too. Laura Ingraham Tells You How to Behave at Teddy Kennedy's Funeral. Next, I watch Smallville - Transference.
A magic stone causes Lionel and Clark to switch bodies. Learning his new body has super powers, Lionel immediately begins wreaking havoc on Smallville.

Lionel is admiring his new physique, while on the phone with a foreign bank. He is trying to transfer funds, but he fails the voice verification and grows frustrated.

Hubba, hubba!

Fajita beef on spaghetti for dinner. My stomach feels better, but I feel like a zombie. Play movie - Frank Herbert's Dune.

No comments:

Post a Comment