Sunday, August 16, 2009

zondag 16 augustus 2009

zondag 16 augustus 2009 Awake at 3:30 am. Toss and turn a little while. Pop in video - Star Wars: The New Hope. I love the scene where Luke watches the two suns set... contemplating things to come.

I think that I fall back to sleep when the Falcon journeys to the Rebel base at Yavin IV where the Death Star plans are analyzed by the Rebels. The bright blue sky wakes me back up at 8:30. Turn on NPR News. Report - Teach Naked: Dean Urges Tech-Free Classes. Toast and Cheddar Cheese Omelet for breakfast. Listen to A Prairie Home Companion - THE POETS, THE DREAMERS AND YOU. The show is cobbled together as an ode to poets. Cool! I'm a Weird Science junkie! I get back to the series - Gary Wallace: Boy Reporter. Chett makes a great Yeti! At the end of the story, Chett winds up naked, dazed, and says, "I have no idea how I got here. That's the third time this month." Then it's Hot Wheels. I love how the car takes the boys for a ride in the sky.

Then we have Bikini Camp Slasher where Lisa thinks it would be lots of fun if they all were zapped into a slasher movie. Their VHS is getting erased... That's the real horror.

Walk around Freeway Park. The sky is crystal blue. Glorious! Get some stuff at M Street Grocery. Back at my place. Listen to A Splendid Table. Watch movie - Dude, Where's My Car? Poor Jesse. He awakes up with a hangover and no memory.

Who's got the "Continuum Transfunctioner"?

Hal Sparks is Zoltan!

Seafood salad and spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment