Tuesday, September 1, 2009

dinsdag 1 september 2009

dinsdag 1 september 2009 Mutant X wakes me up at 12:11... Well, the commercials wake me up. Jesse Kilmartin catches my eye.

Switch to BBC News. Poland Remembers The Start Of WW II - 70 Years Ago. Also... Muhammad Ali Visits His Irish Roots. Fall back to sleep. Lots of short bizarre dreams. Up again at 4:10. Toast and 2 fried eggs for breakfast. Listen to Hal Sparks on AM 1090. Hal reminds us what a kook Glen Back is. He plays clips from Keith Olbermann's show... How America was stolen from us.

Shower. Walk up to Whole Foods get my afternoon snack - Mom's Macaroni Salad - $2.00. Streetcar the rest of the way to work. 10 to 11 - Kitchen help. Stupid dishes! But it's only one hour of slavery. Ken comes into the kitchen to chat... He's making some playdough. He heard the same news... that Muhammad Ali has some Irish blood. Thanks for the distraction, Kenn. 11 - Teresa's lunch. Piper wakes right up from her nap. Stella gets a back pack ride. Nolan is cruising around. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Her kids are sleeping. Patty's kids wake up early, so they keep us amused. 1 - Sarah's lunch. Her group hasn't had a nap yet. Teresa helps get Ivy and Harrison to sleep. I get Paxton to sleep. 2 - Patty's lunch. It's rainy a little, but I take Alex and Wyatt out to the playground. We have the whole place to ourselves. Streetcar to d'town. #11 bus ride up to Trader Joe's. It's been a long time since I've shopped here. Cute clerks! Capitol Hill clerks. I buy some 3-buck-chuck, blue cheese - roasted pecan dip, curry chicken tenders and cilantro - jalapeno hummus. How very yummy! Walk down Capitol Hill to my place. My back aches again. Watch MSNBC News. OMG! Keith Olbermann has Dan Savage on his show... about health care.

Michele Bachmann wrestles snakes. Rice and tuna salad for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment