Monday, September 7, 2009

maandag 7 september 2009

maandag 7 september 2009 Up at 7:03. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's a repeat. I'm not really hungry. Just sip some water. Later, I fry an egg and finish off my Chinese. Play Quantum Of Solace. It amazes me how Bond goes all over the world. And he's a sexy stud, too. Play with FM Forums. Up to M Street Grocery to get some Merlot for the party. Back at my place, I watch some clips of Justin Timberlake on SNL. Walk down to Westlake Station. Wow! It's raining cats and dogs. Train to Columbia City. The rain lets up a little. My shoes are rather damp. Dan offers me a homemade donut. Yum. Taste the wine... lots of yummy wine and pink champagne. Take some out to the front porch. I can see the trains running through Rainier Valley.

Chat with Mike Anitas. Isaac introduces me to John and Jonathan. Get a couple hot dogs and some pasta salad. Leave around 4:00. Train back to d'town. I conk out while watching Futurama.

No comments:

Post a Comment